Monday, November 17, 2008

a moment of weakness

it's been over three months since i've been in san francisco and just as long without seeing my family. i'm currently looking at some old photos and i'm getting pretty nostalgic/emotional. this is the longest that i have been without seeing my family/friends/...everybody.

last night i stood at the highest point in san francisco, twin peaks, after a night of driving around in a "party bus" with my wonderful new friends.



you see that wide, well lit street? that's market. i live on it.

regardless of my incredible location, wide array of fantastic new friendships and ample time to forward my education, i still miss everyone back home.

just wait until you all come here to visit. i cant wait to show you what this city has to offer.

No comments: