Friday, March 20, 2009

a promise to myself

i will have a good spring break. i will do my homework and bounce back.

my friends took me out last night, sat me down and told me to get over it and go out.

that's exactly what i am going to do.

that, and listen to really happy music while jumping around my apartment in shorts

animal collective. their latest stuff is nothing like their earlier work, but artists should always move forward.

very beach boys 2.0



are you jumping in your shorts yet?



from down under - empire of the sun. i've been addicted for months



passion pit's "sleepyhead"



wavves' "so bored"



of course, more el guincho - his second album is pushing on two years and i just cant get over it



this one just never goes out of style... and it sounds really good when the volume is up




in short (ha!) the equation will go like this:
warm weather + good friends + happy music + wearing shorts + jumping = spring break

No comments: