Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a craigslist ad

well, it appears i will be losing my housing in 30 days. fantastic.

here's an ad i posted on craigslist. spread the word, kiddies.

$750 24yo M Looking for Housing (Duboce/Castro/Dolores Park/Inner Mission)

I am a clean, mature, responsible, easy going, non-smoking, non-pet owning, 24 year old guy looking for an in-law, studio, spare bedroom in a multi-room apartment or small and inexpensive one bedroom. I am looking to move in at the beginning of March. That's only a month from now, but I'm willing to check out a lot of places before. I have paid for the full month of February, but I am willing to move out sooner if the place is ready.

Enjoy the city very much (originally from New Jersey) and plan on staying here for a while, so you can count on me to stick around.

I'm particularly interested in Duboce Triangle (who isn't?), but am also more than happy with Castro/Dolores Park/Inner Mission/Hayes Valley.

I have happily lived in the same place in San Francisco for two years now, corner of Octavia and Market, but after personally renovating multiple rooms and solely investing in the upkeep, I am ready to move on to something else.

I am currently in the last semester of an MA program in Political Communications and Media Studies, about to embark on a research job, am a freelance artist on the side and interning at city hall. I can provide a resume upon request.

Rent is always on time and checks have never bounced.

I have a queen sized bed, so as long as I can fit the bed in the room and move around a little, I'll take it!

I can live with just about anyone so long as respect and common courtesy are understood. I'm very easy going at home. As a matter of fact, a dear friend of mine is also interested in finding a place, so if their is a 2br in the building we'd be happy to look at that as well. He is equally as well mannered and responsible as I am.

I don't require a parking space, but I would like to be able to store my bicycle somewhere safe at night.

More than happy to answer any questions you may have and I look forward to hearing from all of you.


if you know someone who needs a roomie then send this their way!

No comments: