Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a second coming!

el guincho came back to san francisco and he was soooo good! eric joined me and i warned him that i would be obnoxious and crazed and dancey. he was ok with it.



needless to say pablo once again blew me away.

at one point in the set he was like, "this is my second time in san francisco. did anyone see me at the..."

"the independent!" i shouted.



"yes yes! when was that?" he said with a chuckle because i probably looked so dumbfounded that he heard me.



"october 2008ish and your english has gotten sooo much better!" at this point i realized that i either sounded like a stalker or culturally rude.



until he said, "right! nice!"

all was good in the world.

and the show was incredible.



this is where i stood.



i was too busy dancing to film properly. ill leave it up to these other kids.

enjoy!

adore y la lealtad





oh and here's the encore when everyone got really into it. and yes, you can see me in this one.

No comments: