Friday, June 12, 2009

a birthday invitation

before reading further, i would advise you to play this song as you read. it's more fun that way...just saying



Michael's "Happy Birthday/Celebrate Shorts/Welcome Summer" Funtime Jam

MUST WEAR SHORTS, please?


Host: Me, right?
Type: Party - Night of Mayhem
Network: Global
Start Time: Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 9:00pm
End Time: Friday, June 19, 2009 at 11:00am
Location: Starting Point - The Pilsner Inn
Street: 225 Church Street
City/Town: San Francisco, CA

It's my birthday and I want to celebrate with all of you fine people properly - wearing little clothing and strutting around the Castro.

If you know me by now, you know I love a nice pair of shorts to sport throughout the city. Come play with me at the Pilsner Inn and after a few cheap drinks we can all parade down Market Street celebrating limbs, life and leering onlookers... followed of course by some euphoric dancing.

NO EXCUSES, DEAR FRIENDS. SHORTS! DO IT. for me? I bet you have nice legs, anyways.

Meet me at the Pilsner (Church and Market) at 9 all dressed to impress. After a few rounds of drinks, we can all march our way to the Castro at 11ish, followed by who knows what. Knowing my delightful friends, we are all sure to be in for a good time.

Drink Specials at the Pilsner Inn include:

* Newcastle Brown Ale - $3.50 pint
* Pilsner Urquell - $3.50 pint
* Grey Goose Vodka (All Flavors) - $5.00
* Jagermeister - $4.00 shot


Feel free to bring anyone you know who likes to dress as ridiculous as I do.

Dinner at Warakubune beforehand, at 16th and Church. If you like guilty sushi, feel free to join me. All are welcome!

SHORTS! SUMMER! BIRTHDAY! MICHAEL!



LOVE! LOYALTY! SHORTS!

AND THEN THERE'S THIS CLIP

No comments: