Monday, August 17, 2009

a brain jolt pt. 1

in preparation for my return to the graduate program, i have decided to spend a majority of my time waking my brain up in hopes of continuing my education effectively. first thing's first - humor. my mother's birthday gift was an introduction to the sedaris family tree, starting with amy, the pretty one.



i gave my mother amy's cookbook/hosting guide titled, "i like you, hospitality under the influence"



she's been around the entertainment world for several years with her television program "stranger's with candy" and her many film roles, however her many appearances on late night television (via the internet) have really kept me smiling.

ive watched these on cold, lonely nights -












her latest




there are countless other interviews, but here's a nice selection of clips that encompasses her elegance

No comments: