Friday, June 18, 2010

a thank you vid and invite



appropriate music for the way i'm feeling at the moment



for the record, aunt eileen and aunt carol got the same card this year.

tomorrow (my strep permitting) ill be hosting a fantastic combo party im calling:

Birthday/Graduation/Housewarming Potluck!
(original?)

here's the details-

It's My Birthday!
I Got My MA!
Welcome to My Home!
It's a Saturday!
A Lot of Sangria!

All of these are reasons for this celebratory potluck afternoon cookout.

Come on over and enjoy the afternoon with some Motown, short shorts and great food and spirits.

Be sure to bring a meal for others to enjoy, along with any drinks and gifts you may have flying around.

Sangria, cucumber salad, grillables and a grill will be provided. Yes, I know how to cook.

This sounds nice!


thank you all so much for the well wishes!

No comments: