Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a first in what i assume will be many

MY FIRST ALL NIGHTER IS UPON US!!!!

i'm not so sure why that's a statement to follow with four exclamation marks, let alone document in capital letters. this will probably suck.

although i did squeeze in some studying every day during phil's visit, i still should have done a lot more. being the neurotic perfectionist that i am, i will be up for at least another seven or eight hours staring at my laptop.

on a positive note, i did make my very first venture outdoors at around actual people to read at a local cafe. i think the cabin fever dissipated upon phil's arrival, but once he left i got bored again. so i took my laptop and sandwich to the delores park cafe.



it was nice to people watch and read and look at all the crazies, the eccentrics and the tourists in my local area.



it made me feel like i was more of a resident being around other san franciscans. hell, it made me feel like more of a human sitting around other people outside of the classroom or muni train.

i shouldn't be confessing this as it really doesn't help me look like a good student. i probably should go back to work so i won't have to stay up until 9 in the morning. maybe ill make some tea... NO! work! no time for tea!

i have to go

love and loyalty (screw it, im making tea)

No comments: