Friday, May 22, 2009

a less than big piece of news



i stressed myself sick. surprised? a grad school lifestyle doesn't equate to a healthy routine.

by the way, i can't believe that i didn't take my underwear down from the wall.. it's how i dry them without using a dryer, alright? no judgment, please. embarrassing, yes i know. let's just recognize that it happened and move on.

two papers- one 18 pages, the other 33. one presentation. zero errors thanks to consistent proofreading and panic.

i have no idea how it happened

all that i know is - IT'S DONE. I HAVE COMPLETED MY FIRST YEAR OF GRAD SCHOOL

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go to the airport and pick up my friend. i will get over this little sickness and party my face off, thank you very much.

love and loyalty, and much needed rest.

No comments: