Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a new night - a random craving

all i can think about is distancing myself from my bed and laptop.

3000 or so miles.



to be more specific - i just keep picturing benitos II on mulberry street in little italy. my whole family is there (my father even found parking without the usual few laps around the neighborhood) and we're drinking wine and eating spiedini and mussels and we're all laughing and enjoying the atmosphere.

absolute perfection







(no one has truly lived until they have experienced the spiedini at benitos II. i am being 100% serious. i will not eat all day in preparation to stuff my face at this little low-end haven.)

and then i realize im in my bed, still writing this paper and eating small curd cottage cheese with a spoon.



this week has got to end...soon.

helppppppp

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have hope, l'il researcher. You're almost done for the year. You'll soon embark on your fabulous summer as a sought-after intern, complete with visits from a certain SoCal (soon-to-be NorCal) resident. I can't wait!!