Saturday, October 25, 2008

a stupid allergy attack

here's a change of pace for the blog- a little math:

michael kasian + sudden beautiful weather and dramatic climate change = an allergic reaction that keeps him in bed for two straight days.

any longer in bed and i probably would've started to resemble this blessed creature



it's not pretty, i can assure you.

my bedroom turned into a mess, every orifice felt swollen and clogged and my room started to smell of rotting human. the cats didnt even want to go in there.

unfortunately, i missed both of my classes and dont know what happened.

yesterday, i was able-bodied enough to make my way to the market, purchase allergy medication and ACTUALLY PREPARE VEGETABLE SOUP. i of course, was using the spices given to me by a reader, instructed on how to prepare the soup by a friend via videophone and basically ordered to do it by my mother in the first place. well done, everyone. the soup is pretty damn good, if i do say so myself.

now, i may not own a television, but in the reports i've been reading on the internet, i can't help but have the same expression on my face at the end of every article. you all have probably been making the same faces after seeing these ridiculous commercials or listening to any preposterous allegations on barack obama. you know, this face:



it's the "huh? are you kidding me? isn't the election over yet?" face. the latest comes from an interview between vice presidential candidate joe biden and florida wftv anchor barbara west. i was left confused and stupefied. what ever happened to journalism? thankfully, i'm enrolled in a program that allows me to try and figure that out. enjoy...



p.s. - these images are courtesy of "Witch's Night Out" and it's a classic

love and loyalty

No comments: